Senator St Clair to speak at Grenada Conference of SDA National Prayer Caravan

 


As Senator for Agriculture and Fisheries, I have been invited by the Grenada Conference of Seventh-day Adventists to speak during their National Prayer Caravan which began at 8:30 am today, 25 September. I will speak at 4:15 pm relative to our farmers and fishers within the present Covid-19 environment. 

I invite our farmers and fishers to join in anytime during the day to the prayer caravan at the link below, to pray and support prayers on behalf of our nation at this difficult time. As Senator for Agriculture and Fisheries, I support the efforts of the Ministry of Health and the nation’s frontline workers, to keep the country safe in this unprecedented time. I am also grateful that Grenada’s agriculture and fisheries sectors remain on call to support our nation’s food security, and I appeal to our nation’s farmers and fisherfolk to adhere to the Covid-19 protocols and keep safe. 

Please tune in at 4:15 pm when I will speak directly to them. 

Zoom: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87490409613?pwd=ai9mV3FvQ2hTV1JvdjMySEdTNnludz09 Meeting ID: 874 9040 9613 Passcode: 013803 

YouTube: https://youtu.be/LEHiqh13kyk
END

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Consultation to strengthen Government collaboration with Fisherfolk

Grenada must kickstart Praedial Larceny enforcement