Senator St. Clair marks one year representing Agriculture and Fisheries


18 SEPTEMBER, 2020, ST. GEORGE’S: 16 September 2021 marked one year since I was elected by our Farmers and Fisherfolk to represent them as their Senator for Agriculture and Fisheries in the Upper House of the Grenada Parliament. Representing them in Parliament is a new experience that I am learning from every day. I am grateful for their trust in me. 

I am listening to the voices of our Farmers and Fisherfolk as we strengthen bonds at all levels to find solutions, by exploring opportunities, and seeking redress on their behalf. Together, we are building stronger organisations and networks from the ground up towards a better life for them, their families and the nation. I thank all the Farmers and Fisherfolk, the line Ministers and staff at the ministries of Agriculture and Fisheries, Senator colleagues, the media and the general public for their insight, assistance, and guidance provided thus far. 

I am grateful that Grenada’s agriculture and fisheries sectors remain on call to support our nation’s food security, and I appeal to our nation’s Farmers and Fisherfolk to adhere to the Covid-19 protocols and keep safe. In the coming weeks, I will have a press conference to provide an opportunity to outline key activities undertaken and plans for the future. 

I look forward to another year serving our Farmers and Fisherfolk towards a sustainable and better life. Email concerns and suggestions to agrifishsenatorgrenada@gmail.com. 

END

Comments

  1. Congratulations Rod on your 1st.year as senator, it was a very productive year and hope that your 2nd. year would be even better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Sir, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to you Roderick on your first year

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Consultation to strengthen Government collaboration with Fisherfolk

Grenada must kickstart Praedial Larceny enforcement